We update this document from time to time. This version was last updated as at: 22 October 2019
Further updates will be continually posted at: link
Use of the Website includes accessing, browsing, or using any functions and services which may be offered on or made available through the Website (collectively “Website Functions”).
Any use of the Website, whether generally accessible By using the Website or the Website Functions, you hereby agree to be legally bound by these Website T&Cs and to comply with them. If you do not agree to these Website T&Cs, please leave the Website and cease use of the Website and/or the Website Functions immediately.
We reserve the right to change, modify, suspend or discontinue the whole or any portion of the Website Functions or the Website at any time. We may also impose limits on Website Functions or restrict your access to parts or the entire Website Functions, or the Website without notice or liability.
We may from time to time modify, vary or amend these Website T&Cs at any time by posting the amended Website T&Cs at this Website. Such modification shall be effective immediately upon posting on the Website. Any use of the Website Functions or the Website after the amendment of these Website T&Cs shall be deemed to be acceptance of the amended Website T&Cs by you. If you do not agree to the amended Website Conditions, you have the right to cease your use of the Website Functions.
Generally accessible Website Functions
Specially Accessible parts of the Website
Not all parts of this Website are generally accessible to the public. Parts of the Website may be restricted (“Restricted Access Areas”). You may be accessing the Website as a user of ZENSORIUM, whether for yourself or as a representative of an organisation which is using ZENSORIUM. Where so, your use of the Website will be of the Restricted Access Areas.
Access to such areas is restricted and you may only access those parts of the Websites, and any other subsequent functions or features with the use of secure user credentials (“User Credentials”). You will be prompted to enter these User Credentials before accessing such Restricted Access Areas.
Access to or use of the Restricted Access Areas are further subject to the following terms and conditions (“Restricted Access Area Documents”):
In relation to any access or use of the Restricted Access Areas, any contradiction between these Restricted Access Area Documents and these Website T&Cs will be resolved in favour of the Restricted Access Area Documents to the extent necessary to resolve such conflict.
1. The Public Site is made available only for informational purposes
3. You acknowledge and agree that all content made available on the Website or obtained via the Website Functions are of a general nature and do not purport, and shall not in any way be understood as constituting an offer or provision of any offer, representation or guarantee relating to any products and/or services, and in any event should be used, accepted and relied upon only with care and discretion and at your own risk, and Nitto Denko shall not be responsible for any loss, damage or liability incurred by you arising from such use or reliance.
4. Any company names, products, services and branding cited or used on the Website or the Website Functions may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners and the owners retain all legal rights. The use of trademarks or service marks of another is not a representation that the other is affiliated with, sponsors, is sponsored by, endorses, or is endorsed by Nitto Denko.
5. You hereby acknowledge and agree that the Website and Website Functions may use transmissions over the Internet which are never completely private or secure and that any information transmitted to the Website may not be confidential and acknowledge that you have no expectation of privacy with respect to such information, subject always to the Website’s Personal Data Policy.
6. You agree that:
And in any such event, Nitto Denko shall not be liable for any loss, liability or damage which may be incurred as a result.
7. The intellectual property rights in and to the Website, Website Functions and all the content of the Website, including the text, information, news, graphics, images, logos and button icons, notices, software (including HTML-based computer programs) and the copyright (“Nitto Denko Content”) are either owned by us or are licensed to us.
8. The trademarks, logos and service marks ("Marks") displayed on the Website are the property of Nitto Denko or other third parties and all rights to the Marks are expressly reserved by Nitto Denko or relevant third parties. You are not permitted to use any Marks without the prior written consent of Nitto Denko or such third party. The name of Nitto Denko or any other Marks may not be used in any way, including in any advertising or publicity, or as a hyperlink without prior written permission of Nitto Denko.
9. The domain name on which the Website is hosted on is the sole property of Nitto Denko and you may not use or otherwise adopt a similar name for your own use.
10. You may not reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, publish, display, communicate, transmit, broadcast, podcast, webcast, distribute, sell, trade or exploit for any commercial or other purposes, any portion of, or any access to (unless otherwise expressly permitted in accordance with written law):
11. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, you agree not to reproduce, display or otherwise provide access to the Website and/or the Website Functions, Nitto Denko Content on another website or server, for example through linking, framing, mirroring or any other technological means whether available now or in the future unless the prior written consent of Nitto Denko is obtained.
12. You may, for your personal, internal and non-commercial use only, download or print one copy of the information available on the Website. Permission to reprint or electronically reproduce any part of the Website, Website Functions, Nitto Denko Content whether in whole or in part for any other purpose is expressly prohibited without Nitto Denko's prior written consent
13. You may not decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of any Nitto Denko Content available on the Website or provided through a Website Function except under the specific circumstances expressly permitted by law or Nitto Denko in writing.
14. The Website and Website Functions are made available for your non-commercial use only.
15. Without prejudice to the foregoing you hereby undertake:
16. The following are some examples of the activities which are illegal or prohibited on the Website:
17. Nitto Denko reserves the right (but is not obliged) to investigate and take appropriate action in its sole discretion against any person who partakes in any such activities.
18. DISCLAIMER: THIS SITE AND THE INFORMATION IT CONTAINS IS MADE AVAILABLE ON AN "AS IS AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, you irrevocably agree and acknowledge that:
20. You expressly acknowledge and agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, use of the Website and any Website Functions and performed by or accessed through the Website is at your sole risk and that the entire risk as to satisfactory quality, performance, accuracy and effort is with you.
21. To the maximum extent allowed under applicable law:
23. In no event shall Nitto Denko, our affiliates’, our related companies’, officers’, employees’, agents’, partners and service providers’ total liability to you for any and all damages not excluded (other than as may be required by applicable law in cases involving personal injury) exceed in aggregate Ten Singapore Dollars (SGD 10).
23. We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your use of the Website without prior notice to you, at any time and for any or no reason whatsoever. Without limiting the foregoing, if you breach these Website T&Cs or conduct yourself in a manner that we deem to be detrimental to the integrity, security and operation of the Website, the Website Functions or any information systems connected or in operation with the same, we reserve the right to suspend or permanently terminate your access to the Website and the Website Functions for any reason in our sole and absolute discretion.
24. You agree and acknowledge that any suspension or termination of your access to the Website may be effected without prior notice, and agree that we may immediately deactivate your access to the Website. Further, you agree and acknowledge that to the maximum extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable for the discontinuation or termination of your access to the Website.
25. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Nitto Denko, its officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates and related companies from and against all claims, demands, losses, expenses, damages, costs and liability, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of or relating to any breach of these Website T&Cs or any other wrongful activity related to use of the site (including but not limited to negligent or wrongful conduct) by you. This clause shall survive the termination or expiration of these Website T&Cs (howsoever caused).
27. By submitting queries to us through our Website Functions, you also agree to conduct business with us electronically and via the internet and to receive all required notices and disclosures in electronic format, including but not limited to email messages to an authorized email address that you have provided us. These email messages may contain the required notice or disclosure or may alert you to the availability of such a notice or disclosure on our Website. We also reserve the right to effect delivery of notices or disclosures by posting to our Website with no email transmission, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
28. While Nitto Denko welcomes links to our Website from other websites, we, in no way, operate, control or endorse linking sites and reserve the right to disallow any such link at any time in our sole discretion. Should you wish to link to our Website, you must link to our home page at https://www.zensorium.com/, and even then only with our written consent.
29. We may provide links to third party sites. We have no control over such third party sites, and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, services or materials on or available through such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any content, goods or services on or available through any such site or resource.
30. You further acknowledge that your access to and/or use of third party sites is entirely at your own risk, and that third party sites usually have their own terms and conditions, including privacy policies, over which we have no control and which will govern your rights and obligations with respect to the use of those sites and resources.
31. We do not warrant that the third party sites will meet your requirements or that the same will not cause you any loss of any kind, and you agree that to the maximum extent permitted by law, Nitto Denko shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind incurred in connection with your use or reliance on any content, information or other materials on or available through such third parties.
32. You may not transfer any rights or obligations you may have under these Website T&Cs. We reserve the right to transfer or to subcontract any right or obligation under these T&Cs at our sole discretion without your consent.
33. If any term or provision of these Website T&Cs is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, such term or provision shall not affect these Website T&Cs’ other terms or provisions, or the whole of these Website T&Cs, but such term or provision shall be deemed modified to the extent deemed necessary to render such term or provision enforceable, and the rights and obligations of the parties shall be construed and enforced accordingly, preserving to the fullest permissible extent the intent of the parties and these Website T&Cs’ purposes.
34. A person who is not a party to these Website T&Cs has no right to enforce or enjoy the benefit of any term of these Website T&Cs under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Chapter 53B).
35. These Website T&Cs shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore.
36. All disputes, controversies or differences arising out of or in connection with this agreement shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
37. Your privacy is important to us. The purpose of this Personal Data Policy is to inform you of how we manage personal data (“Personal Data”) in accordance with data protection laws (“DP Laws”). Please take a moment to read this Personal Data Policy so that you know and understand the purposes for which we collect, use and disclose your Personal Data.
38. By interacting with or submitting information to us, you acknowledge that you have read and understood this Personal Data Policy and agree and consent to us, as well as our respective representatives collecting, using, disclosing and sharing amongst themselves your Personal Data, and disclosing such Personal Data to Nitto Denko’s authorised service providers and relevant third parties in the manner set forth in this Personal Data Policy.
39. This Personal Data Policy supplements but does not supersede nor replace any other consents you may have previously provided to Nitto Denko nor does it affect any rights which Nitto Denko may have at law in connection with the collection, use or disclosure of your Personal Data. Nitto Denko may from time to time update this Personal Data Policy to ensure that this Personal Data Policy is consistent with our future developments, industry trends and/or any changes in legal or regulatory requirements. Subject to your rights at law, you agree to be bound by the prevailing terms of the Personal Data Policy as updated from time to time on our websites. Please check regularly for updated information on the handling of your Personal Data.
39.1 In this Personal Data Policy, “Personal Data” also refers to any data or information about you, whether true or not, from which you can be identified either (a) from that data; or (b) from that data and other information to which we have or are likely to have access. Examples of such Personal Data which you may provide to us include (depending on the nature of your interaction with us):
Collection of Personal Data
40. Generally, Nitto Denko collects your Personal Data in the following ways:
41. When you browse our website, you generally do so anonymously but please see the section below on cookies.
42. If you provide us with any Personal Data relating to a third party (e.g. information of your dependents, employees and/or authorised representatives), by submitting such information to us, you represent to us that you have obtained the consent of the third party to you providing us with their Personal Data for the respective purposes.
43. You should ensure that all Personal Data submitted to us is complete, accurate, true and correct. Failure on your part to do so may result in our inability to provide you with products and services you have requested.
Purposes for the Collection, Use and Disclosure of Your Personal Data
44. Generally, Nitto Denko collects, uses and discloses your Personal Data for the following purposes:
45. In relation to particular products or services or in your interactions with us, we may also have specifically notified you of other purposes for which we collect, use or disclose your Personal Data. If so, then we will collect, use and disclose your Personal Data for these additional purposes as well, unless we have specifically notified you otherwise.
Disclosure of Personal Data
46. Nitto Denko will take reasonable steps to protect your Personal Data against unauthorised disclosure. Subject to the provisions of any applicable law, this Personal Data may be disclosed, for the purposes listed above (where applicable), to the following third parties, whether they are located overseas or in Singapore:
47. When you interact with us on our website, we may collect or analyse anonymised information from which individuals cannot be identified (“Aggregate Information”), such as number of users and their frequency of use, the number of page views (or page impressions) that occur on the website and common entry and exit points into website. Nitto Denko uses "cookies", where a small data file is sent to your browser to store and track Aggregate Information about you when you enter our websites. The cookie is used to track information such as the number of users and their frequency of use, profiles of users and their preferred sites. Should you wish to disable the cookies associated with these technologies, you may do so by changing the setting on your browser. However, you may not be able to enter certain part(s) of our website.